- INFORMATION FOR USERS
MOTIT WORLD S.L. with CIF B-87397014, is the data controller of those from the interested and it informs that these data will be treated in compliance with the rules in the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
- Ending of personal data processing:
- Giving response to any query or suggestions from users
- Providing the service described in the contract that regulates the relationship with each client.
- Processing orders, applications or any type of request that are made by the user through any of the available forms of contact.
- Forwarding the website’s newsletter.
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the person responsible and related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement.
- In case of receiving curricula through the web or by any email from the company, they can be treated for the selection processes that we can make. A year after we receive them, we will eliminate them.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: they will not be destined to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
Legitimation: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the commercial contract that regulates the relationship with the user in relation to the services offered. Including the sending of commercial information on the basis of legitimate interest. In addition, for contact forms we will treat your data on the basis of consent to the check of the acceptance box.
- Rights of the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, to rectification, to data portability and erasure of your data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations.
More information on the rights described:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: in the case that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Right to oppose and personal data portability: the right of the interested party to receive all personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the person in charge, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and that it is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access, to rectification and erasure of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right of access: the interested party will have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on the personal data subject to processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made. Where the applicant submits the application by electronic means, and unless the applicant requests otherwise, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to rectification and erasure: the data controller is obliged to give effect to the data subject’s right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data which are not processed in accordance with the law will be rectified or deleted where appropriate and, in particular, where such data are inaccurate or incomplete, the person concerned will have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. The data subject will have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of processing: the data subject will have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the data processing. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may be processed only for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest.
Any data subject who has obtained the limitation of the processing will be informed by the data controller before the limitation is lifted.
- Right to object: the data subject has the right to object at any time on grounds relating to his or her particular situation to the personal data concerning him or her (public interest and legitimate interest) being processed, including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The RESPONSIBLE person will stop processing the personal data, unless he/she proves legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
MOTIT WORLD S.L. C/Albasanz 72, P2, 11, – 28037 Madrid
Telephone number: (+34) 639171487